Graduate students who are interested in assisting in the sessions during the conference are encouraged to apply for a Conference Assistant position. The application deadline is April 28, 2024.
CAARI Conference Assistants perform the following:
• Deliver essential session materials to the technical sessions
• Operate audiovisual equipment and room lighting
• Track and record attendance of sessions
• Perform other tasks as requested by the Session Chair
By assisting for a minimum of five (5) half day sessions, students will receive:
• Complimentary student registration
• Complimentary hotel room shared with other conference attendees
• An opportunity to attend the sessions of interest
• Conference social events
• An opportunity to network and meet others with common interests
Applicants will be considered first if they are presenting a poster at the conference.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible. This will allow you time to apply for any assistance that may be provided by your University. Please note that Conference Assistants need to provide their own transportation to the conference. If necessary, please begin the Visa process as soon as possible.
The training session for all Conference Assistants will be held on July 21, Sunday evening, time TBD.
Please download and complete the PDF application and then email it to the conference address listed in the application.